Most schools find traffic management a challenge. Our car park is private, managed and monitored. The smooth running of our traffic system depends entirely upon all parents respecting the following, so please:
- Observe the 5 MPH speed limit at all times in the school grounds.
- Ensure their stay in the car park is always as brief as possible. The start and end of the day have been staggered to minimise overcrowding in the car park.
- Take extreme care to look out for pedestrians passing across the entrance to the school drive when driving in or out.
- NEVER use the long hatched bay running adjacent to the tennis courts to park. This is a designated drop-off only point. If the car park is full parents should go around the one way system until a space becomes available.
- Arrive no more than 5 minutes before your children’s normal finish time. It is essential that parents of younger classes are off site before the next class comes out to help reduce car park congestion.
- In term time, cars should only be left in the car park if parents are joining a school outing and have obtained prior permission from the Headmaster.
- When school is not operating i.e., in the evenings, weekends and holidays parents may use the car park but only with prior permission from the Headmaster.
- Inform the school immediately if you are delayed or if your child is to go home with another person.