Welcome. Every school parent is a member of our association and we warmly invite you to actively participate in our events. Parents play a vital role in the school through fundraising, social events and lending a helping hand whenever we can.
We have built a strong community within the school, focused on the common aim of supporting our children, families and staff throughout their time at Russell House. Further information about the work of the PA can be found in the Parents’ Association New Parents' Welcome Pack (below). We welcome all suggestions and offers of help, and the committee can be contacted via your Form rep, through the contact form on the website or by email.
Many companies offer incentive schemes to use their products or services by offering cash back and goods for schools and charities. We are currently linked to the organisations detailed below. All these options raise additional funds for RHPA without any extra cost to you.
Thank you for your continued support.
- Easy2name: Name tags and labels, 20% cash back. Reference Russell House School
- Scholastic: Children’s books. 20p for each £1 spent in book vouchers
- Easyfundraising: Shop online and raise funds for every penny you spend
- Second hand uniform: The second hand Uniform store is open every Friday 3-4pm in the Russell Hall building next to F5. On the first Friday of each term there is a big SALE of uniform items in the Russell Hall 2-4pm.
- PA Uniform store: School sweatshirts, bookbags, satchels, PE kit bags, sun hats and some other items are supplied through the PA. Details and order forms are available from the School Secretary, or via the website here.
- Communication: Information is relayed by email to form representatives and the school email system. Flyers and other information can be found on the PA notice board by the front gate.